Monday 3 September 2012

1st Dental Visit

Why yes, I am one of those moms who brings my camera everywhere and tends to document everything.  First time at the dentist - of course I took pictures!!!

I was checking out blogs yesterday and Kelly Goree had a new post up on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog.  She posted this PageMaps sketch and a fantastic layout to go with it.  Well, it was just the kind of sketch I was looking for so I set right to work!!


Here is my take on it using the Life is Good collection from Echo Park.  The tooth, toothbrush and floss are all stamps from High Hopes.


Happy Labour Day to everyone out there!
Today is my last day of summer holidays!  
Back to work tomorrow!


4 comments :

  1. Cute layout. Love the Toothbrush and Floss

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so cute, love the layout and scrap page of first dental visit and good for you for recording every first, that is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Tracey, love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete